Most of our waterproof covers are acrylic fabric. Acrylic fibres is one of the strongest, longest-lasting fibers in the industry. It is a soft, comfortable, breathable fabric that cleans easily, and resists liquids and soiling. Some covers are made of polyester material that has a soft fabric feel. It is a fuss-free fabric but should be cleaned regularly to keep it looking fresh and new!
What to look out:
- Clean with 50% combination of water and mild soap or detergent.
- Do not use tumble dry. Air dry only.
- Hand wash
- Temperature < 30 degree Celsius
- Do not use bleach on printed fabrics!
- Do not use harsh cleaners and abrasives.